Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Bike celebration day.

On Monday the 16th of September. Our whole school had a Bike celebration day close to the school’s bike shed, because a kind guy that was from the Mike Greerer real estate company that built houses, donated our school 25 new bikes. After morning tea which was at 11:30 our teacher Mrs Sharma asked us to get into two lines because we were going to the bike celebration.



Once we got into two lines We walked to the celebration which was at our bike shed. As soon as we got there a teacher from Room 1 which was Mrs jalili told us that we (Room 6) could ride around the bike track two times. But we had to wear helmets to keep us safe. Once I got my helmet I quickly placed it on my head and buckled it up because of my excitement. The new bike was overwhelming because of how  it went very smoothly while I rode it around the bike track.

After my ride around the bike track I went to the Milo station and got a cup of nice and hot milo with also a biscuit. While I was drinking my hot milo I was also watching the kids go by me around the bike track. After drinking my cup of milo I then went to the custom badge making station, when I got there I got a piece of paper and decorated it. When I finished decorating my piece of paper I then gave it to my friend Eh htoo wah that was making my badge. Just after Eh htoo made my badge the bell rang so I went ahead and got back to my class.


No comments:

Post a Comment